Sunday, February 11, 2007

What really is important...
***


You really get your "priorities" in place when your granddaughters are in the hospital.


One caught the flu that is hitting this area of the country. Already three children have died from it.



The other had surgery to help her breathe better.
They're both back home again and we hope to see them riding soon!


(We'd also like to see some warmer weather soon! This 20 below zero stuff makes it a little too cool for us! You'd think the cold would at least kill off some of these bugs!)


Go Girls!

***

An “Ahhh… moment” - to understand a little bit better.

(Rosie Revision)

I’ve heard folks try to comfort people who have lost someone

by telling them to remember that they still have others.


And that’s true… but one day I was tossing ideas to God

and I explained that I find I’m loving more people all the time.

But that can hurt.

Because the more of them I love -

the more I don’t want to lose!

And the heartfelt thought came back to me,

“I don’t either.”

*

And I understood a little bit more the verses:


…it is not the will of your Father… that even one of these little ones

should perish. Matthew 18:14

…Of those you have given me, I have not lost even one. John 18:9

***